Monday, January 28, 2013

Two Age Ups- Babies 2 and 3


"Shh..." I whispered as Jason cried. "Mommy's here now." 

Jason quickly calmed down as I held him close. He began to drift off as I lay him back in his crib.


Or so I thought. I had just left the room when Jason started bawling again. 

I changed his dirty diaper, then kissed him goodnight. I couldn't get over how cute he was. 


The next morning, I snuggled my little boy after he finished his bottle. I couldn't wait to see how he looked as  a tot. 


He looked adorable! His hair is black right now, but I can see faint patches of pink. 


Sofia sent him a doll. Jason loves it and I personally think it's pretty cute. Jason named him Rover. 


I had to interrupt Jason though so I could teach him to talk. He did very well and was speaking full sentences by the time we were done. 


The second I got up though, he brought out Rover. 


Again, I interrupted him to teach him new skills. 

Teaching him was a breeze. Are all kids this intelligent? 


As I ate dinner, Rover was brought out again. I'm starting to worry about Jason, he seems to be obsessed with him. 


The next morning, I took a well deserved shower as Jason slept. 


Jason was still asleep when I finished, so I did some chores. 


I was in the process of making pancakes when Jason finally woke up. 


As I picked him up, I smelled a terrible smell coming off him.
"Oh Jason." I sighed. "After today, we won't have any use for diapers." 


Rover was brought out when I went to finish making some pancakes. I'm glad he's not getting into anything, although I'm a bit worried about him. I may just being overprotective, but I'm becoming wary of that doll. 


Then it was time for potty training. I couldn't help but frown as the potty chair began to reek. Ugh!


"You may have come from my child, but I don't love you." I said to the bag, holding it by the ends of my fingers. Yes, Jason's playing with Rover again. 

Now that Jason has learned all of his skills, it's time to find a new father for the challenge. 

I picked up Jason and headed out the door. Across the street, I quickly made my way over to a man. 


After some chatting and begging, he agreed to join my challenge. He introduced himself as Peter Smith.


Needless to say, we got the job done.


After Peter left, I let Jason ride on the spring rider. I hovered very close by, terrified that he would fall. He hung on though and had a great time.


Just as I picked Jason up, Victoria called. We had a nice chat, but I had to end it because Jason was getting fussy.


I woke up in the middle of the night for the best part of pregnancy. I reminded myself that it was worth it if it brought a new baby into the world.


I had a nice hot shower while Jason slept.


I caught Jason making this face on the potty. Isn't it adorable?


After breakfast, it was time for birthdays!
"Are you ready to be a big boy Jason?" I asked.
"Wes mommy!" he replied.


Here's Jason as a kid. Isn't he adorable?


I decided to paint for a while.


The first thing Jason did as a kid was playing with Rover. I was hoping he would grow out of it, but I guess not.


This is my first ever painting. I cringed when I looked at it. It wasn't what I had in mind when I picked up the paintbrush, that's for sure.


I walked into the bathroom to see that the bath had broken. I quickly went to work fixing it.


Halfway through the repair, my bump appeared. I rubbed my growing belly with delight, then set back to work.


I wasted no time telling Jason about the new addition that was coming to our family. I was pleased to see how excited he was.


I made some mac and cheese for Jason and I.


Our first ever family meal.


Next morning, Jason played in the sandbox while I made waffles. I wasn't too happy about him getting sand all over his pajamas, but at least he wasn't playing with Rover.


Jason's first day of school! I bet he'll be super popular with his classmates.


After doing some shores, I invited Victoria and Sofia over. By the time they got to my house though, Jason was coming home. Thankfully, Jason left us alone and let me have my much needed girl time.


Eventually though, I asked the girls to leave so I could make dinner for Jason and I. It was great to hang out with them, but I could only ignore my family for so long.


My bump when I woke up the next morning.


I decided to spend the day learning new recipes.

I was halfway through my third recipe when...


Labor! Oh, the pains of bringing in new life.


I quickly moved to the nursery.

A few moments later, Jason came home.

"Mom, are you okay/" he yelled, sounded worried.

"I'm fine!" I gasped. "Do your homework!"

A short time later, I gave birth to...


Kayla Falls


As I put Kayla in her crib, I felt more contractions.

About ten minutes later, I gave birth to...


Dylan Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment